A Rare Glimpse

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Ryan left today...

So sad when a good friend leaves...Ryan left Toronto today indefinitely...come back to visit some time! Or maybe we'll just have to come visit you in northern Ontario, to check out this amazing house of yours that your parents built by the lake. It must be gorgeous up there! And that huge trampoline in your backyard...you still have that? It looks like a lot of fun.

I went to a fitness club this morning with Alice, to give it a try, since hey, I get four days of free access as her guest! Not a bad facility...I always thought it was just an exclusive golf club in that secluded area. Ended up working out on 4 different machines...what a feat, since I hardly ever make the time to intentionally exercise. Now I'm dreading the morning after...when all my muscles cease functioning since I've gone from zero to an hour and a half at the gym!